Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Help College...

Do you know where am I go today???
I'm going to Help College....Heheh...
Actually I'm going there just wanna to get information about the courses i gonna take...
You kow what I get?
That funny...

I had been counselled by a General Counselor...
He advised me to intake on the January 0f 2009 and do not waste my time in studying pre-u, just takes the foundation in art for a year then can straightly start my degree otherwise I have to spend 2 years if I taking pre-u program....
You try to guess what respon shall the counselor give if I tell him that i already in the middle of my pre-u program?....Hahah...
Do you think he will still advised me to intake in the January?...Hahah...
I don't think so...because I have just only a year more time in pre-u then can start my University life...Hahah...

Is there anybody can recommend me some english courses ???????
I wanna improve my poor langguage....haizzzz...
I don't wanna spends my holidays with doing nothing...
Really...!!!!!


No comments: