Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Such a Bored Day....

Wah 2day really 'bo lat'[in hokkian] after taking the antibiotick....

I thought this morning I able 2 go for my training but at last i also din go because felt too headache and whole body 'bo lat'....

What can i do?......The answer is continue my sweet dream lor...Hahahah....Finally woke up at noon den go for my brunch....

'Such a bored day',do u know why I say so?
It is because I spend my whole in front of the labtop...haiz....
Other than that i don't really know what can i do dy....

Why my coach just only give the same answer??????????
He just know to say 'Saya akan bincang dengan Sir K****,nanti beritahu awak macam mana.'
Always heard the same answers from him i also felt bored dy....really fed up!!!!!
Now what i hope is I stil can join the training eventhough I further my study in next year....
I don't wanna stop my Badminton at all....I stil want to play...
Coach pls help me....

1 comment:

jIaJiAhate said...

u still like badminton ya? really sad 2 hear tis... poor... haha...